Monday, July 10, 2006

Over the weekend

Not too much. Went to Defensive Driving all day Saturday. There are some incredibly stupid people on the road. Not just unsafe. Hell, anyone who has been in a car with me might point a finger my way (I'm not unsafe, I just have a hard time staying focused). I mean seriously stupid people.

Looked at a couple of houses with Jon-David. I have to say he is a bit of a bummer. Mr. Reality. Oh, look this house has foundation problems, that house's roof is falling in. blah blah blah. (Kidding, he actually does look with a critical eye which some might consider to be a good thing).

Went to a friend's birthday party. Open Bar! It was my friend Sandi Cox (you might remember I went to Vegas with her a few years ago.) That was lots of fun, well, maybe too much fun.

Sunday I did last minute touch up work on the house. Fell asleep at about 6:30 and didnt' wake up until this morning at about 7am.

I went up to school today and met Kent (by accident, I didn't know he was going to be there) and his wife, and daughter. Very nice. I think he will do great. May not even need to give him a nickname. wink wink. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment