Sunday, July 2, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

After church this morning, Ann lured me away from . . . well, nothing . . . to go see The Devil Wears Prada. It was great. Although similiarly to Sex in the City, it made me want to eat less and buy more heels. Back at Mimi's I thought I'd update the blog before going over to the Landry's house. (Pam MacInnes is in town visiting her parents.)

Yesterday, Mimi worked like a dog helping me get the house cleaned. I steam cleaned the carpets, and I think it looks darn good. Jon-David and I went to DSW in the afternoon so he could get some new flip flop type shoes. Somehow 2 pairs of very cute flip flops found their way into my basket:)

My goal for today is to make sure that I have a list of EVERYTHING I need to get done this week. It is growing into a fairly impressive list. On the list is to contact Ms Nelson, real estate agent for my quasi-buyer and ask her if her client will be fishing or cutting bait. This is becoming tiresome to me. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment