Monday, July 10, 2006

And then the rain comes . . .

Not real rain. Figurative. Remember the idiot guy RICHARD GOMEZ with AFTERHOURS GLASS - Run if you ever see him. I got a phone call from the title company today telling me that oh, yes, it does matter that he has filed a lien against my house, and he MUST sign a release of lien to get it removed. I call him to request said release since he has no shot in hell of ever getting money out of me (he'd better not!) and he tells me he wants to go to court. What?????? His lawyer told him to do it and that he could win in court. spectacular. So, now I have to get a lawyer. The house can still close, but his little $1300 suit will hold $2000 of my money in escrow for TWO years. I WANT BLOOD.

So, I don't know what is going to happen with him, but I'm fairly certain any lawyer I hire is going to cost more than the stupid lien. GRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment