Sunday, January 11, 2009

True Beauty

There have been previews for this show for weeks. I have anxiously waited for it to start. The premise is that these ten people think that they are on this show because they are so good looking. They actually are being "tested" on their inside beauty.

I think this is a great idea. This is a reality show I can get into. Many years ago I was out with one of my very favorite people in all the world, my cousin GK. I saw this guy that was sooooo cute. Gk turns to me and says, pay attention to how he treats people. There are a lot of pretty people in this world, but you need to make sure you choose to associate with people that are beautiful on the inside.

I've had this thing on the DVR for about a week now, but I am finally getting to see it.

In the first show, they have several challenges (that they don't know are challenges)
1. Waiter falls and pushes a chocolate fountain onto the group. Several girls are awful as they get upset about the chocolate. One of they guys starts helping to clean chocolate off of the other people. I think that is a good test of inner beauty. How do we react when bad things happen? I would like to think that I would do the right thing and make the waiter feel better.

2. They are left in an office with everyone's files. They passed/failed based on whether they looked at anyone else's file. I'm not sure that I would pass that one. I am a snoopy monkey. Hmmm. Maybe I would choose to do the right thing. . . not as sure about that one.

Side note: They go to be "tested" by a doctor on their physical beauty. One of the guys says no he doesn't believe you can measure beauty. I was impressed he was willing to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment