Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preparations

I'm sure this has been written about endlessly, but it is way easier to be a guy than a girl. Let's say that a boy asks a girl out for a date . . .maybe even a second date for Saturday night. The guy has now done the hard part and asked the girl out. The girl's hard work, however, has just FREAKING begun.
She has to make sure that she has had the manicure/pedicure. So, say she has a manicure on a Tuesday, she then has to go back to the salon of the long mole hair and get the pedicure.
Hair. Cut. No, really, washed, (sometimes this takes forever since my hair has a tendency to clog ye olde drain.)cut (probably the shortest in time, but the most stressful. I can't help, it I'm a chicken and attached to my hair.) and then dried. (Holy cow does this part take forever. You can see steam rising up off my hair as it is dried.)And then voila. The hair looks goooooodddd. Just like this, don't you know. Outfit? Well, that is a whole nother complex task. Is there an outfit? Is it the right outfit? What is the weather going to be like? What if you don't know where you are going? That's like 5 outfits you have to have ready to go . . . Casually sexy, always a fine option, little black dress, if the weather is cold, then casually prepared for cold, but still cold with dress or cold with jeans?



Theeeeennnnnn the day of. If you are busy that day, then look out cause you are gonna be flying into that house and trying to do EVERYTHING lickety split.

I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean he called and you have a second date????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, yes. Don't worry, he's already annoyed me though, so I wouldn't hold my breath on a third date happening. I am one difficult woman.

    ReplyDelete