Saturday, January 17, 2009

The details

Ok, we were supposed to meet at 7:30 . . . but I got a call at about 7pm that he was going to be late because of a car wreck. OK, at least I got a call.

I got to the meeting place a little early and was told we would have an 1 and 1/2 wait!! Crikey! Well, that's another way to help me stay up after 9pm. . .

After dinner went down to a place called Louie's, (I've yearned to go there, but have always been a little nervous cause it looked like a dive.) That was lots of fun.

Good conversation, nice guy, there's potential. Unless of course at some point I made an ass of myself and just don't realize it yet. Always a possibility.

1 comment:

  1. These are not details. These are basics.
    Details would be: what you talked about, what he looked like, what you had in common, etc.

    At least it sounds like he didn't try to hold your hand...yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete