Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Running by the nail salon

So, I did a mad dash by the salon in an effort to at least make my finger nails not scar me until I can grow them back out and get them to stop breaking off. Totally annoying, but I digress.

The ladies at the nail salon are lovely, so please, do not take this as casting any aspersions upon their character.

The lady that did my nails had a mole with a seriously long hair growing out of it. It was awkward to say the least. Well, it was awkward for me. The photo below is designed to impress upon you that even had she been stunningly beautiful, the sight of a mole (hers was actually right above her jawline) with a FREAKING long hair coming out of it is disconcerting. On the plus side, I managed to not totally embarrass myself by totally staring at it until I fell into a stupor. Let this be a lesson to all of us. Pluck the unsightly hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment