Sunday, January 4, 2009

Funeral for a friend

Some of you know that I have very thick hair. The gene pool swirled about at my creation and I got double duty of hair. It is great in many ways, but on the down side, not many hair thingys work to keep my hair up and out of my way. I few years ago I found a kick ASS hair clip. I love it, and use it all of the time because even when I start with my hair down, it usually starts bugging me and then I fling it up. Yesterday, I was getting ready to put the hair up so that I could get my make-up on, when it flung itself out of my hand and crashed into the bathtub. (It had a hard job, so I have to acknowledge that there's a chance it was committing suicide.) There is no fixing it possible, so soon I'm going to have to let it go. Pause as tears run down my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment