Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tell me your secrets . . .

I love the crime shows. CSI (all three) being my favorites, but I also love Law and Order. Part of what I really dig is that they will have an episode, say on a girl that starts a business of getting people to send her their secrets on post cards and it helps solve a crime. That sounds really interesting. Then a few weeks or months later I always find out that it is legit. Turns out the postcard thing . . . legit. There are new cards posted each week. Some of them are amazingly sad, some amazingly funny and some are bizarre.

This week the first card is: I'm totally addicted.

I keep thinking about what I want to send. hmmm. The problem is that I barf up pretty much all my thoughts and secrets on this blog . . . not much point in sending a post card on something the world already knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment