Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The pace quickens

Summer school started Tuesday. 5 hours a day, teaching government to 15 students. We spent today trying to find ways to memorize the 27 amendments to the constitution. Please do not quiz me.

I've been racing around between Mom and Dad's taking care of Eva and Cat, my house and school. Maybe now that Mom and Dad are back in town, I can get a little ahead on my school stuff. I'm hoping to put a video together of clips from different movies that have to do with gov'ment. Protocol, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, Primary Colors etc. If you can think of any, let me know.

The real estate agent with clients in California has emailed me a contract. She is a wackadoodle. I can't decide if she is more pissed that the price is "high" or because I didn't use a traditional rel estate agent. Either way she needs serious help.

Mr Lee, who called after seeing the sign and is buying a house for his mom, came to see the house yesterday with his mom and came back today with his mom and his wife. I think they may actually submit an offer tomorrow. I want them to buy it. Much nicer than the weird agent.

Guess it may be time for me to get serious about looking at houses. Eek. That's all I have at the moment. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment