Thursday, May 11, 2006

I got zilch, zero

Although it would be funny to not have anything written proving that I got nothin', but perhaps I can bore you with the details while accomplishing the same goal.

Spent most of the day getting everything ready to start passing out yearbooks. Passed them out to seniors from 1:00pm -4:30pm. Actually almost no one showed up after 3:30. Must remember that for next year. We passed them out from the yearbook room for the first time. Not sure of how keen I am for this method, but it's not the worst way we've ever done it either. Didn't leave until well after 5pm because I was trying to get things ready for tomorrow. I'm trying to get to school by 6:30 tomorrow morning.

I left a message for Mr. Cates that we would start passing out at 1:00, so the first call complaining about the book would most likely come at 12:45. Surprisingly, there were no complaints, not answering the phone probably helped.

For those of you who don't believe, last year I was passing yearbooks out to seniors at the senior picnic. Before I got back to school, I had a raging parent complaining about something (I can't even remember at this point.) As it turns out, her child wasn't a senior. And she hadn't even purchased a yearbook. Think about that for a moment.

We'll pass out to the entire student body tomorrow from 7:30am-4:30pm. I have no doubt I'll have all sorts of good times with crazy parents then. A full day followed by a full evening of drinking.

Haven't done much for the house in the last two days, but tomorrow begins operation whirling dervish part II.

11 days left of school. Please, let me survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment