Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good News!

Let's begin with the latest parent complaint. Because there is a photo (small and not particularly good) of 3 boys playing poker with a rebel flag in the background, her son will NEVER BE ABLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. We have ruined an entire family's life. I feel horrible really.

A yearbook theme continues to evade the staff. I think we might be getting closer, but it is really hard to tell. Things can turn on a dime. 7 days left of school. yippee! (I still haven't heard about summer school, but, heck, no rush I like doing things at the last minute with no preparation. It's becoming my thing.)

I upgraded my phone today. Actually I did it yesterday but decided that I didn't like the phone. So, I dropped into the cingular store (that is a total hell) and that slick salesman got me to get the sony erricsson. The phone was free . . . so far so good . . . but the blue tooth technology . . . required that I get the wireless ear piece, of course. I'd also like to add the learning curve on this phone is killing me. Once I have my cool ring tones it will all be ok.

Alright people. Fran is the only person to comment on the photo of the house having run away bushes! Y'all need to be paying attention. Throwing out suggestions that kind of thing.

At any rate, I spent last night neatening things up. Got what I needed to fix the closet floor. Tiled it tonight. Looks gooood.

I had a realtor come look at the house and give me an idea of what it would sell for . . . yes, they gave me 193,000 to 199,000. Sing the Hallelujah Chorus. (By the way, if you weren't certain, this was the good news.)

Eva that sorry ole dog, pooped and peed at M and Ds. The rat. Had to go over there tonight to do a little clean up. Cat was giving me the cold shoulder. Someone is pouting!

Now, it is officially time to begin the deep cleaning! Those of you within driving distance . . . now is the time to show your support. Starting Friday evening . . . Mad, Crazy Cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment