Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My first post on Want

Ok, so it is 4:21 and I am sitting on my duff. I had a headache first thing this morning, but it wasn't too bad. I got going on the day, but long about third period I could feel the headache turn into a migraine. I took a pill and it definitely helped.

I'm sitting here with a headache again. I went almost a year without any migraines. It was really nice. The BF and I were talking about how tired we are of having headaches. So, my first big want for February, I want to be without a headache all of the freaking time.

I'm also really tired. I know I joke all of the time about hanging out and not doing much, but a lot of stuff that I do is just exhausting because it is all brain work. I get home and I don't want to do anything. Walk the dogs, hang with friends. Nothing.

On the other hand, BF and I have discussed that I'm not sleeping at night, and I probably need to get more exercise. Quite the conundrum, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I tried walking my cat once, but...who am I kidding? I didn't get farther than thinking about walking the cat - then I had a good laugh. But you know I do love my Richard Simmons work out. You want me to send you a CD?

    I want what you want. Let there be no more headaches.

    ReplyDelete