Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The problem with blogging

I frittered yesterday away so thoroughly blogging that I thought for sure I could do it again today. Alas, I have nothing to say today. It may not be the problem, per se, with blogging, but it is the problem with planning to blog every day for 30 days AND the problem with thinking that when I am bored I can just blog. Sure, frequently I think to myself, "Ah, self, that is a good topic for a blog." but I assure you that if I don't write it down, then I don't remember it long enough to walk over to the computer, let alone, long enough to blog about later that day, or Heaven forbid, the next day. Well, like George Bush after a hard question, I find myself scratching my head and thinking hmmmm.

Off to The Book release party this afternoon. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment