Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I feel blecky

I got home this afternoon feeling a little yucky. So, I started looking for my stash of medicine (hidden under the bed because I have no room in my bathroom.) The dogs are running around acting like idiots and one (who knows which) jumps off the bed and wacks my lip into my teeth.

I was so cranky I got up and left. I went to Tom Thumb and bought food, but even more importantly, Theraflu.

So, now I sit snorting and sniffling, trying to decide how early I can get away with drinking the Theraflu and therefore immediately going to bed. I did stay up until after 10pm two nights in a row . . . so I'm thinking 8pm it is.

I've also thrown the dogs in the kitchen, although I'm going to have to feed them at some point. Cat is sitting happily beside me. Bless his heart.

Oh, and a shout out to my bad little darlings who have found my blog and are secretly thrilled to be following my oh, so very exciting life. As one put it, "Your blogs not as juicy as I thought it would be."

"Tell me about it," I say. "tell me about it." At least I'm not totaling out cars and phones. . .

5 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hope your cold gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Your poor student who totaled her car?!? is she ok, I bet it has been a very traumatic week for her. Your worst date story was very juicy! Also, if she's following it she obviously likes it and is very impressed by her teacher. I think its a compliment to you... she seems like a wonderful student!
    p.s. thanks for the shout out!!
    love, AB (YFAMKNRBYLHA (your favorite ads manager, kinda, not really but you love her anyways))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that silly girl so much!! It was a traumatic week, but she has lots of weird stuff that happens to her so she handles it really well ; )

    ReplyDelete