Monday, November 10, 2008

Hmmm, not what I was after

So I'm branching out in my dress, trying to be hip, perhaps even a fashion maven. I thought I did pretty well to day. Hair in ponytail (ok, that is because I needed to wash my hair last night, didn't do it, and am now trying to hide the grease factor), scarf (very hip and popular currently), sweater dress (partially covered by big scarf), and scrunchy boots. I even had a couple of kids say they thought I was a student at first. Yeah, that is what I am talking about. Ok, I added a second picture so that you could see the dress itself. It's ok, but I don't look amazing or anything. At any rate, so student council has lunch with the Superintendent of schools, Dr. B. The kids had group picture taken with her. Afterwards we are getting ready to have lunch and she turns to me and says, I'm not sure if I should tell you, but the kids were so cute, right as they were about to take the photo, one of them said, "wow Perkins looks hot." Soooooo not the look I was going for . . .young, yes, hot no. Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment