Monday, November 24, 2008

It's going to be a long day

My morning began at about 3:30 as I woke to the internationally known disgusting sound of Sabrina barfing. Since I woke with a headache, and it was the middle of the night, I just dropped one leg to the floor and opened her kennel and Buddy's so that they could sleep on the bed. Hell, that's where they would prefer to sleep anyway.

The alarm actually went off at 5:50 which then began the 20 minute process of convincing myself to get out of bed despite the headache still pounding at the front of my head.

Oh, and the barf is still there waiting to be cleaned up this afternoon. I'm pretty certain I saw pieces of the kitchen laminate flooring which means that I might have to finish pulling up the floors myself in order to prevent more dead of night barfing. Crap.

I'm going to go downstairs and get some hot water for my Theraflu daytime cold and cough medicine.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear your day started off in the night...with dog barf. Aren't you off this week?

    ReplyDelete