Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another morning shock

I felt the sun on my eyelids as I lay snuggled in bed. Warm and cosy. No noise from the dogs. And I thought to myself, "Hmmm, what day is it? Is it Saturday? It must be Saturday. HOLY CRAP IT'S TUESDAY." I have to admit that I immediately looked to the left to make sure the stupid dogs were alive. Seriously?? They chose today to be quiet?!

So, I managed to get dressed in about ELEVEN minutes. We did NOT go on a hunt for food. Instead I just flung the food in their bowls, got a wee bit of make-up on, fed the cat and hurled out the front door.

I raced to school, (probably still here ahead of most of my coworkers, but once you freak out about waking up over an hour after you usually do it is just hard to slow down.)

I opened my office door to see this sweet note on my desk on top of a bunch 'o proof pages they want me to check.

THE NOTE:

Dear Perkins,
Good morning! We all hope you have a fab day! Together we can save the world, even if we only have four minutes. Have fun blogging and/or facebook stalking.

senior staff

P.S.: Always remember we do our best work between the covers!
(Heart) HPYBSS 09

Are they the cutest things or what? And, my, but don't they know me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment