Monday, July 7, 2008

Life in the fast lane

I went to the mall for the first time in FOREVER today. I met my friend, Cindy for lunch. I got there early and thought I'd kill a little time. I killed the bejeezus out of it. I wandered intoWhiteHouse/Black Market , where I found a really cute skirt, dress and pair of shoes. No, Mom, you don't need to know how much I spent. Luckily, Cindy showed up soon after, and I stopped hemorrhaging cash at least long enough to eat.

I did get a couple more things after lunch, but hardly enough worth mentioning.

After that I headed off to the doctors which was rather anti-climatic if you ask me. He came in said the incisions were healing nicely, I could go back to normal activities and all was well. hmph. I ran by Roseanne's after that because I wanted a second opinion on how I looked in the dress. (You can't really trust those retail chicks. They are just after a buck!)

The vote was I looked good, so kept the dress. As it so happens, it is Roseanne's bday this week, so I'll wear said dress when we go out. While I was there, I got a call from my neighbor Linda about a make-up (big wig make-up artist in town). I think she might have to schedule x number of appts cause she did make mention of the convenience of having friends to be able to schedule. At any rate, Roseanne felt that she too was in need of a make-over, so we both have appts for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment