Friday, July 18, 2008

Back in town

I went ahead and got myself to Primacare Wednesday night. Please note: the link is to a virtual tour. You would want to tour the lobby where I spent the most time. I finally got in to an examining room, but then I had to play 50 questions with the nurse before I got to see the doctor. Of course, I'm in my pajamas feel like crap, look like crap, so the doctor was totally cute. sigh. He tested me for strep, but it was negative. I don't know what he decided I had, I got medicine and then I made him give me something for the pain in my throat. Hydrocodone Hoorah! (semi-synthetic opioid derived from two of the naturally occurring opiates, codeine and thebaine.)

So I'm watching the Today show and they are discussing how you should never share perscription drugs, don't drink alcohol while taking medicine, and horror of horrors, you shouldn't self diagnose. Ha. Ha.

Yesterday I met up with my friends HW and KT for lunch and then met the boys at 4pm. We didn't have much to discuss, so they mainly drank and told jokes.

Aaaannnddd, my new Dyson vacuum cleaner came while I was gone. It is called "The animal." It is delightful. Maybe I can get ahead of the curve as I try to keep a fourth pet out of the house in the form of a big honking dust bunny!!

So, it is Friday morning. I feel better, but not fantastic. I still have four yearbooks to critique because, although I've had them for over 2 weeks, I haven't been able to get myself to actually look at them.

Not sure I have it in me to be a whirling dirvish today, but I hope I can at least get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment