Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday in the 'hood

So, RL and I got our make overs. I told the girl that I wanted to look "Natural" and she did great until she hit my eyeliner when natural took a left turn. I tried to take pictures to show you, but alas it looks ok on the camera. At any rate, I don't play poker for a reason. Poor girl saw my look of horror when I saw what she'd done.

RLs looked pretty good. She even bought some stuff. My other friend, KM met us at Neiman's and we all did a short tour through the mall before heading out.

I took a nap in an effort to get rid of my two day headache. 1 1/2 hrs later, nap over, headache still with me.

I spoke with my friend BB yesterday about taking dance lessons tonight (salsa). But I called her at about 5:30 and said I still had the damn headache so ixnay on the dance. BUT then I decided I would go to Massage Envy and see if they could at least help with the knots in my back and maybe help a little with the headache. (Now, as it turns out BB is also a massage therapist, but it seemed really wrong to call and say I could go the the dance lessons, but could she give me a massage.

I must give credit to the poor guy that got stuff working on me. He was no quitter. He worked on the back, hit a gazillion knots, then hit another part of the body, then back to the back. He never did get rid of the knots, but miracle of miracles, he got rid of the headache. On a side note, when I got home the hellion and her little companion had destroyed a couple of target bags while I was out, so now the kitchen is a disaster.

I called BB to see if she was up still for going out. She tired, but one big meal later, she had lost her dancing feet. Rats.

I had a drink on the porch with the neighbors. . . just as much fun. I am hoping my headache will stay away for at least another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment