Monday, April 20, 2009

Venting

It has been awhile since I have wanted to vent about the people with whom I work, especially Scooby. I think I have done a great job of just keeping my mouth shut. As many of you know, this is not traditionally, my strong suit.

So, I get an email today:
Diva,
Here is who made Quill & Scroll (honors journalism organization) from the yearbook staff.
Susy Fabulous
Betsy Badass
Laura Loveher

If there is anyone who didn't make it whom you thought should have, please let me know. I had students dropping off applications with my staffers who may not have gotten it to me and I don't want to leave off anyone who isn't deserving.
Thanks,
Scooby.

I sent a reply:

Who else applied that didn't make it?

He replied with:
Here is who made Quill & Scroll (honors journalism organization) from the yearbook staff.
Susy Fabulous
Betsy Badass
Laura Loveher
Auugghhhhh. Freaking tell me who didn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment