Thursday, April 23, 2009

No, really, it looks just like you

Our school librarians get filled with an itch to do something fun and different every once in a while. Luckily, not too often. Recently they decided to play the 'which teacher is this?' game. I was one of the unfortunates chosen. In the interest of full disclosure I tried to tell them that I look exactly the same. Really, other than bad hair, not a lot of difference. Hell, even my middle school pictures look strikingly similar. They assured me that I wouldn't look the same. uh huh.

So, I went home and searched through my photos. I wanted to find one from my senior year, but instead I managed to find one, still from the 80's, but a year or two later. Funny, NO ONE HAD A PROBLEM FIGURING OUT IT WAS ME. And if the rude comments are anything to go by, they were highly amused that I look EXACTLY THE SAME. Sure, more wrinkles, no bangs (we can thank the girls of HP for breaking me of my love of bangs), and it looks like I discovered the hair brush, but other than that, pretty much the same.

So, don't leave me hanging. Go find those old pictures and let's see what time has wrought on the rest of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment