Friday, April 10, 2009

Analysis of 3 with 8

I'm not sure that I have much. I'm a little nervous about doing too much analysis because as usual I feel myself starting to get a little freaky. The best bet for keeping myself from getting freaky is to take deep breaths and not think too much about it.

We had a nice date. After dinner at Fish City, we went over to The Balcony Club and closed the joint down. I haven't been up that late in a really, really long time.

The worst part about staying up so late was getting up so freaking early because the dogs don't care if I got enough sleep, they are waking up at 6:30 either way. Auugghhh. I was headed towards Oklahoma City to hang with the BFF by 8.

Basically my analysis at this time is that I am avoiding thinking about it. Yea me.

No comments:

Post a Comment