Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not doing anything else, might as well. haha


Why did I decide getting my real estate license right NOW was a good idea? It seems insane. Yet, I’d doing it with my sister, so we are here to back each other up. And, it’s not like my life is going to suddenly open up with me looking around with nothing to do.

And as far as the course itself goes. YOWIE. This is so impressively dry material, and by dry, I mean OH SO BORING!!

It’s making it difficult to concentrate for any length of time. On the upside, once I am at home doing this, I’ll get myself on a schedule of studying, then working on the yard, then studying, then doing something else.

It is going to take every bit of self control I have to stay focused and get these units and courses done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment