Saturday, September 22, 2007

mean cranky me might have made an appearance

Welllll, so if you read the last post you know I was up at about 12-2 last night, and since I was up I went ahead and let the dogs out of the bedroom. Since the dogs were out of the bedroom, you know Sabrina thought it was ok to go outside, and since the City of Dallas doesn't recognize any difference between 2am barking and 2pm barking as long as it isn't for 15 continuous minutes . . . I just made sure it wasn't 15 continuous minutes.

Sabrina woke up at 6am as usual. She is really annoying in the morning when she wants to go out. And, since I no longer have a reason to keep her in . . .

But by GOD that dog has not been allowed to bark for 15 continuous minutes (Truthfully, I don't think she ever has, but I think my neighbors are about to learn to appreciate that fact.)

No comments:

Post a Comment