Friday, September 28, 2007

Buddy inspects

This morning I'm trying to get dressed. I've given both dogs rawhides, so they are being good because they are very busy working on those. Cat follows me into the bathroom, Buddy follows soon after. He sees Cat. Cat goes low and still. Buddy approaches slowly, and then starts poking Cat with his snout as if to test whether Cat was real. Either that or whether Cat wanted to play which he did not. Wish I'd had video!

(Small moment to comment I had to pause in my writing for a moment to run grab Sabrina who had gone outside (don't know why) and barked at 6:45. I'll confess, she actually barked several times. oops) I'd feel worse if a. she did it all the time and b. I thought it would bother any of the non crazy neighbors.

Oh, and I woke up with a headache. That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment