Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How pet adoption has turned me into a loon

Ok, some of you may remember that when I adopted Buddy I had to jump through hoops. Home visit, then I had to go to the pet store with the adoption chick. So one of the things she said is that I needed to buy rawhides made in America which you might not know is harder to do than you might imagine. So I’m searching for American rawhides when a pet store employee asks if I need any help. I explain my dilemma and he tried to reassure me that it really didn’t matter where they were made.


In the meantime, I can tell you that Buddy likes to chew. Everything. He is a bit of a menace. Stupid dog is lucky he snuggles so well.

I need to go to school EARLY tomorrow, but, of course, I can't because the dogs will start barking. I may just say screw it.



No comments:

Post a Comment