Friday, September 21, 2007

Dog Wars

First allow me to say that yesterday and today I locked the dogs outside in the afternoon to see how bad they are. Turns out they really don't bark at all. I mean it.

However, in the mail today came a notice of noise complaint. That's right, my looser neighbor Dave has filed a complaint. I called to get some more detail. Shall we discuss the irony of barking barking barking while I called . . . not my dogs . . . HIS.

At any rate the call was made Wed morning at 8am. (That would be when the lady arrived to clean my house.)

Ah, but I have my trusty video camera. Luckily his dogs are very predictable, that is, if they are outside, they bark, and I have a video camera. Wonder how long it will take to get my 15 minutes of video of his stupid dogs barking?

Can not begin to describe how pissed I am. I'd like to add in part because he very clearly said to me when he "spoke to me" last week that he would not call and complain. I sooo dislike liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment