Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh the pain

So, turns out St Michael's has turned the 9am chapel service into children's hour. It was horrific. First, I looked down at one point and there were drops of some type of fluid on the ground. I shudder to think what it could be. There were so many children that flooded into to the aisle for the serman that it looked like the Pide Piper had been playing. There was constant sound. At no point was there silence. I could go on, but it pains me too much.

After church Jon-David and I drove around Lakewood and Munger Place checking out houses. Mostly the whole thing is just depressing.

We went to the musical, Back to the 80's at the high school. It was pretty good. I'm glad I got to go.

School as always has been highly chaotic. Lots and lots to do, not enough time and too many fires to get everything done. grrrrr. I had totally forgotten that I am going to a parent book club tonight until another teacher emailed me. It is set up so that when the English department has a book they would like the community to "approve", it can be handed off to this book club, but they read other books too, and I agreed to lead one of the meetings. This is the first meeting, so I'm going.

Tomorrow night the Cult meets, so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment