Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Now, I'm just being naughty

I am sitting in front of my English class as they work on their short answer essay test typing on the blog. (It helps to have a laptop laying around waiting for this moment.) Along that same line, I discovered today that I can log onto the schools H drive (where all of my docs are saved) and work from home! This could change my life. I think I'll still be working late at school often enough, but still good to know.

I made an offer on a house yesterday. Unfortunetly I knew I was stretching and since their response had us still at a huge difference I withdrew it. Bummer. It was a great house and close to school.

I think I am finally starting to get school under control. I still have very long lists of things to do, but I don't feel like the wheels are falling off, all at once.

There was a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon. The apartment complex lost electricity. Shortly after 8pm when I finally found the candles and started lighting them, it came back on. Typical.

I left school at about 5pm, decided that the rearrival of the eyetick deserved some kind of recognition, so went and got a manicure and pedicure. May I say it was lovely.

I returned to school, watched a little bit of the volleyball game and went upstairs to get some work done.

It is 8:30pm and I am officially calling it quits. Although I did manage to find two houses for BK to show me, not that it will do any good, but on I must toil. (Please feel free to say this as if you were Eeyore. - that's usually the tone I try to use on these occasions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment