Wednesday, August 16, 2006

half way through

I began my day at the eye dr. again. I now have 3 types of drops I have to use 4 times a day. On the way to school, I went up Lakeside dr. I passed a house with geese. This is what is fun about the blog. I see weird shit. I can stop my car (just like an asian, anywhere I want to, only without the security of the right to do so. My way can cause cars to honk fiercely at me, but what the hell.)

I went by 7-eleven to get the requisite slurpee, but those sorry commie bastards didn't have a functioning coke slurpee machine.

The morning meetings were shuffling from one meeting to another in groups. Totally boring, almost painful. I got so desperate I text messaged one of my editor-in=chiefs that I had an emergency need for slurpee. God bless that child she brought it to me. . . with a muffin!!

I woke up with a headache (I think because of my eye), by the 11:00 session on depression and the drugs kids take for it (anyone sensing a theme for the week? More pharmaceuticals) I thought I was going to die. I barely made it out of there in time to lay down and sleep for a while. The headache is now gone.

3 comments:

  1. I always feel like I am coming in for the second act of a three act play. I never know the players names. (with the probable exception of Mom and Dad but they aren't in this act). I keep hoping if I keep reading maybe I can figure it out. (Insert heavy sigh here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I must note - if it weren't for my insider knowledge that Dad doesn't drink slurpees, I might have suspected he wrote the 2nd paragraph. Am I really to believe 7-11 has communist affiliations? I haven't been keeping up with world news so i had to wonder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always am at my desk when I'm commenting, and the view includes my backyard, and the oasis is a mind-wandering-inspiration. And when my mind is wandering...there I will go.

    ReplyDelete