Friday, November 2, 2012

This is not easy

Here's the thing. I don't necessarily mind committing to blog every day, it's just I don't have a life that supports blogging every day. I mean, come on, let's face it. I can talk about my gastric issues daily, but I can't imagine that is reading material anyone wants to see daily.

I could write about things going on at school, some of which is fairly juicy, but I'd rather not get fired.

I could write about the house...except I haven't done a ding dong thing since the last time I wrote about it, so you are pretty much up to speed there.

I continue to try to balance the multiple projects that I have in the pipe...not sure of how well I'm doing there.

And I'm recoving from a nasty little allergy/illness/sinus infection.

I can go out and try to stir up trouble so that I have something to write about, but that seems wrong.

Maybe I'll get into a contemplative mood and write about profound topics of interest... or not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment