Friday, November 9, 2012

All this learnin' is starting to hurt my head

There are a couple of projects going on in my world that are requiring me to put great thought into the process.

In addition, I am using Indesign in multiple ways that I have not used it before. Expo facto my head hurts. I am watching video tutorials ALL DAY LONG. It's unbelieavable. I'm excited about what I think we'll be able to do with everything once I figure out how to make it work, but in the meantime, it is killing me.

Everytime I take a step forward...I'm writing down something else I have to figure out before I can actually move forward, if you know what I mean.

If I spend too much time thinking about all of the freaking projects I am actually trying to complete, it makes me twitchy. So, I'm going to go back to watching my videos. And trying to figure out what the hell I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment