Sunday, November 4, 2012

Already blown it

Well, hell. It's Sunday, so that means I missed writing yesterday. Honestly, I need a more interesting life for this to work. I also need to not be sick and praying for death. Hard to have deep thoughts when one is constantly contemplating which part of the body is most miserable.

So, in my defense, I've sick since last Sunday. I've been taking everything I can get my hands on all week. I'm better, but i still have a bit of a headache. My voice is still scratchy. I do not feel so great.

Being ill is definitely messing with my plans to stay on schedule with alllllll of the things I'm trying to do.

Watching bad TV all day yesterday and today was not part of the plan and yet, I can't stop myself.

Currently, I'm watching Million Dollar Rooms. It's making me salivate. I really miss having a decent restroom. Let alone a fantastic one.

Ok, maybe I can do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment