Sunday, October 28, 2007

Homecoming Weekend

I got Emily to feed the dogs and trap them in the house Friday night, so I stayed at work until 7 when I walked over to the football field to work the game. I got home a little after 10:30. Got up Saturday morning and went to work until about 2pm. Got home, finally finished grading papers. I still have two college recs to write, but I got notes written out for Ann to sub for me Monday.

I walked the dogs yesterday afternoon and then got ready for the Homecoming Dance. Home at about midnight. Haven't gotten crap done today. I went to Target and got some groceries and some pants (wardrobe is thin on pants and it is getting a wee bit chilly for skirts).

I walked the dogs, and I've been doing laundry all day but that is about it. I really need to find my groove . . .

I also have had a headache off and on for the last three days. It's getting tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment