Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Quick Update

I went up to Ok City Saturday morning. Although MaryBeth hates OK, her house is cute, and she has already knows her way around town. We had a nice weekend. Ironically, Mike and the kids ended up coming down to Dallas this weekend, so I passed them on the highway.

Her dog Daisy is adorable. We took her for a walk, and basically hung out. Very delightful. I headed home Sunday evening. Monday I managed to get all my ironing done (there was a lot), some work on The Book, and finished grading papers.

Today I got to call quite a few parents about their little darlings failing my English class. It is sooo annoying. They all have at least 1 zero.

At any rate, today sucked just because I was so damn busy. I trie dto get all of my copies done for the six weeks. I need to finish work on a flip chart presentation for the morning, which means no work on the book. Auugghhh the stress is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment