Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The waiting is killing me . . .

I wish I could explain in detail what is going on. The long and the short of it is that about two weeks ago Shawn Northcutt (really, his assistant) called me and told me that their computer had crashed (apparently they don't have back-ups) and they were taking it to be fixed. They have put me off repeatedly, but sworn that I would know something today. This evening at 6pm I called and left a message for Shawn that he needed to call me back and let me know. I went downstairs and told the principal what was going on.

Tomorrow I'll leave a message (somehow I doubt he answers) letting him know an email will go out to the senior parents letting them know what is going on and that a new photographer will be hired to shoot the senior class. At that point, in case you didn't realize it, all hell should break loose.

Did I mention that shawn has already been paid 10,000 by the Book committee to shoot the Hall of Fame recipients etc. I will be contacting the book committee tomorrow evening to let them know perhaps tehy need to hire someone new to shoot the photos. aaauuuggghhhh

Tomorrow should suck too. Oh and it is PSAT testing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment