Thursday, October 4, 2007

One more day . . .

By the time I left school today I had another headache (for those of you keeping track that is the third headache in three days).

I took the dogs for a walk. My plan was to walk them for four miles (I have just been walking them on the Swiss Ave circuit, but Dr. Freeman suggested I needed a longer walk, so I figured it wouldn't hurt them either. We did get farther than usual, but Buddy started hurling, so I thought perhaps it would be best to head home. He seems to be ok now.

I've been grading madly since tomorrow is the end of the six weeks. While grading, I've been watching my oh so exciting filled with birds chirping and hardly any barking home video. I figured since today is the day the cleaning people come, they would be worse today than any other. Turns out, not so much.

As a reward, I gave them bones that I bought yesterday that are HUGE. I mean really big. I should take a picture!!

Oh, I should probably mention that this summer at the workshop in Boston I spoke with one of the elementary school principals about getting together with a 4th grade teacher and having our classes work together.

So the teacher and I finally met up last Friday. I think it will be fun, but we are both trying to figure out what we are going to do etc.

The principal sent an email to us today all fired up about how she told everyone at the principals meeting (that includes the super and my principal) about how we are doing this and it is going to be so amazing. Talk about putting a fire under our butts!! Now we REALLY have to do it! Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment