Friday, October 19, 2007

Bright ideas come back to bite

So, I think I've already mentioned that my freshman English class was going to be going over to Armstrong Elementary to work with Mrs. Gieson's 4th grade class. Well, we did it yesterday morning. All of the kids had a great time, and I think they had a lot of fun, but we didn't actually have a concrete plan. We were a little loosey goosey if you will.

I found out later the principal at Armstrong was so excited she called Gena (director of curriculum for the district), and that the admin building was all agaga about what we were doing. Ug. Couldn't they have waited until we had a firmer plan??? At any rate, we get together again on the 30th of October.

Weird side note, I had 4 parents volunteer to drive and 2 parents say they would drive their own child back . . . yet at 8:45 I had 8 parents show up ??? What is that about. Freaking crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment