Friday, October 5, 2007

Why must sleep be so difficult????

I went to bed at a reasonable time last night (between 9-10). It was well after 11 before I finally went to sleep. Theeeennnnnn I woke up a little after 4. What is THAT about?? I finally gave up at about 5 and just got up.

On the plus side, I made myself a lovely cup of tea and I have been able to mosey through my morning.

I think it is a home football game tonight, so I should be working that. I'll get up bright and early in the morning and head up to visit MaryBeth. (I'll be making a quick stop at the Canine Country Club; the kids just need some time to run amok ; )

What she doesn't know is that I'll be bring all of my laundry with me!! If I don't, I'll be going naked next week to school, and they do so frown upon that.

For those interested, my goal for today is to enter all the grades I have, grade the journals and the persuasive writing the kids have done. Feel free to harass me if I haven't completed my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment