Monday, November 5, 2007

I am so annoyed

Today was a hell of a day. I worked madly on my English I calendar most of the day. I rushed home 8th to feed the dogs and give them a quick hello. Rushed back to school. Mark came by to work with the girls. Linda came by to work with me on the flipchart for Wednesday. Chuck and Shelly worked on the projection computer so that when Linda and I do the virtual classroom that works. In the meantime the computers started to not save work because the server is full . . . so again the yearbook bought a 40,000 server that still isn't connected. I'm ready to kill someone.

Then rushed over to Cisco Grill to meet Fred and Jack (two other teachers) before we went to the UP Library for the book club. 6:30 heading to the library and I see Dave (next door neighbor from HELL) calling. I don't answer but call Emily and leave a message.

I listen to Dave's message which for the first time doesn't contain his usual over the top niceness and is a little snotty. "I don't know if you are home or not, but your dogs are barking and you really need to let them in."

Emily calls me back a view minutes later and tells me that she and Gene were out front yacking it up. She said that she thinks that they are the reason the dogs were barking and to not worry about it. Emily would have told me if they were being horrible.

I am sooooooo pissed. Thank heavens MaryBeth was home and able to talk to me off the cliff. I am already so stressed out and so freaking busy I don't have time for these nut jobs.

I need to remember that this is their deal not mine. The dogs aren't bad, the neighbors are crazy. This is their deal. I can't buy in to the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment