Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tempus Fugi

Wow. Feels like it has been forever since I last blogged. I won't remember everything in order, but here are some highlights.

Today was TAKS benchmark Essay grading day. That means my friend, Pam, subbed for me as I went over to the admin building and graded essays with 6 other teachers. ug. what a drag. Ironically I had to leave the house at about 6:40 to get to school to get work done before going to admin. Damn dog aka Sabrina was barking when I left. . . no phone call from Dave. go figure. I didn't leave school until 7 or so, makes for a long day for me and the dogs.

I think I have a schedule for the next two months that will enable me to get some work done on the book. It is really hard to be creative at the end of the day. I have to start in the morning if you know what I mean. As Ann pointed out I'm going to have to hawk up a lung if I'm not careful.

The house was cleaned today. I do love Thursdays.

I went to bed at 7:30 Tuesday night I was soo tired.

Wednesday was the day of the dog and pony show at Armstrong Elementary with Ms. Gieson's fourth graders for the superintendent. I heard today that she was well pleased. That is good.

We have a football game tomorrow night. Last one, thank heavens. Tomorrow is also the last day of the six weeks.

My eyes are burning and I'm too tired to remember everything going on or to be funny, so I'm just going to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment