Sunday, November 11, 2007

The hellion and her little friend


I would hate for too many days to go by without you knowing how freaking adorable my dogs are. Look how cute Sabrina is all smooshed in the chair. What a cutie pie. Sometimes she is the ultimate guard dog. She eyes the street traffic ready to leap on anyone who dares cross the path of the hellion. Although sometimes they make it quite difficult to get any work done at all. They don't mess around. When they want my attention they go to work and get it!!! Grrrr. Today Mom and I went to the Opera "MacBeth". It was good, but not one of my favorites. I most enjoy the operas that are a feast for the ears and the eyes. This one was very dark and the scenery was very boring.

I got home and tried to get some work done on the book, but my eyes are blurry and I have another headache. I need to take tomorrow off, but I don't see that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment