Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday

Of course it didn't start until 9pm tonight when I FINALLY left school, but at least it has started. I only had three editors working most of the afternoon, but I'm really proud of them work like the devil to get everything done. They got 64 spreads finished and mailed to the plant. The ads managers managed to get all of their spreads signed off and sent to the plant.

Sunday I got help from Emily and moved the wire dog cage into my bedroom. I bought a second one for Buddy and put it in the bedroom. The children have slept in their cages the last two nights. There is a little bit of whining, but they have actually done really well.

My plan is to walk the dogs in the morning and then work all day on the book. Thursday I'm going to work on English grading and do the family gig, then back to work on the book Friday.

This is the plan. We'll see how shredded it gets by life.

No comments:

Post a Comment