Friday, August 3, 2007

Going Home

Almost done. Got up this morning and just came down to the hotel lobby rather than wake the girls. I don't want to talk to them enough to be willing to wake them. My throat is killing me. I've called the pharmacy to try to get them to reorder the antibiotic that the Dr. prescribed two weeks ago. Hopefully I can pick that up on my way home from the airport.

The boys sent me an email earlier this week that I responded to today. I've had to craft the response, if you will. They are choosing the wrong week to get on my nerves.

At any rate, we should be at the airport at about noon, on the plane by 2:30, in Dallas by 7:30, stand around and wait for the luggage for a little while, drop two of the girls off (third one her parents are getting her) and get my prescription, I should be home by about 9:30 or so. Then I can do laundry.

Good times. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment