Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School

Always a beating. First we have the cheer parade in the morning when they talk about how great we all are yada yada yada, then they tell us some choked up story about how years later students still remember who we are (as if there isn't enough pressure on us not to mess the kids up any more than their parents have), then they tell us how we are all committed to greatness, we should be committed alright . . .

So I have my new schedule for life which already had some pressure put on it since I left late. I got home walked the dogs and now I have 14 minutes left of dinner time, so I'm eating and writing. Then two hours of working on the book and then an hour of cleaning up, getting ready for tomorrow etc.

Getting yearbook pictures taken starts tomorrow so I have to be at school early to make sure that all goes according to plan, then it is a curriculum day. Blecky! That should suck me dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment