Thursday, August 23, 2007

4 days down . . .

Considering how much I dislike inservice week, I thought it would be appropriate to begin with a photo of cat at the vet. I feel the way he looks. Pissed off. Pained to have to suffer through the indignities. Generally unhappy. I've come home each night this week ready to pass out. Please see Sabrina as my visual aid. She is asleep and falling off the sofa. I'm suppposed to meet with scooby tomorrow morning. That makes me want to bat my head into a wall. (Sorry, no visual for that, well, except for Buddy . . . doesn't he look pained to be at the vet? That is how I feel when I have to talk to Scooby.) I won't even say how much I spent at the vet. Holy Cow. I'd like to say that I've done something interesting this week. Not so. The girls have been working really hard on templates. They are being very patient as they try to catch me in between meetings to ok spreads. Still a lot to do and only one day left to do it.

Kristen and I had scheduled a meeting for the Europe trip. Only 2 parents came!! I am sooo bummed. We are going to try to have another meeting and see what happens. My final visual. The close up of Cat .

No comments:

Post a Comment