Monday, August 6, 2007

The gathering continues to grow

Unfortunately, Cassie and I got back to the house at 6:15, so we were late for dinner. Tension continues to reign. I have no idea of why or how to make it stop.

Keith, Giovanna and their 5 children: Katherine, Andrew, Lydia, Gabriel and Grace arrived shortly after 8pm. We had saved dinner for them, so they sat down to eat and M, D, Cassy, Travis and I sat down to watch. It was a bit like animals in the zoo but they were able to eat their food even with all of us watching!

After dinner, Mom sat with the kids for a while, so I got a photo. She was in her happy place. Monica is in a better mood now that Keith and Giovanna are here. Now that I think about it, David seems to be in a better mood too. I’m going to try not to think too extensively about this.

I am praying when Fran and Jim arrive it gets better, but Fran called a little while ago to let us know she had arrived at Monica’s (they will come up here tomorrow). Monica hopped up to get the phone and headed straight outside to talk, so we know that means she was venting to Fran which is great, maybe it will help. I can only hope so.

If the noise level is any indication, the kids are having a great time. I’m not sure of what they are doing on the third floor, but they are noisy!!

I forgot to add the picture of the goat. While Cassy and I were in search of a swimsuit, we cruised by this house with a goat hanging out in the front. I’m pretty sure the goat was the family pet. I still don't have the pic available. I'll get it at some pt.

No comments:

Post a Comment