Wednesday, December 6, 2006

So close, and yet, so far

So, I took pictures of the tree and the car (cute decorations if I do say so myself). Both came out horribly. I'm going to have to try again.

The bed is scheduled to be fixed next Friday. In the meantime, I've taken every blanket, comforter etc I could lay my hands on and made a pallet of sorts. Eva and Cat love it. In fact, they love it so much that at night they curl up on it. Mind you it is on the ground. They could sleep on the ground and be very close to me. They could sleep on Eva's little bed. No, no, they sleep on the little pallet bed keeping me from being able to move during the night. What is that about?

My eye tick is back. It started some time last week. It has to be one of the most annoying manifestations of stress ever. I feel like a freak.

Tonight my goal is to get all of the copies made of my medical stuff to be reimbursed before the end of the year. I don't think I've done anything since June. oops.

That's all for now. I do have one picture to show. I just found it on a disk today. It is of the flowers that Ann gave me right after I moved into the house. She did the arrangement herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment